Use our Small Business Package to lead your company to ISO 9001 + ISO 14001 + OHSAS 18001 Certification with confidence!
Our All in One Documentation and Training Package is our most popular product – for good reason: It gives you everything you need to prepare for registration. But if you don’t plan to train your internal auditors, the Small Business Package is tailored especially for you. Some companies don’t need to train their internal auditors because
- There are trained auditors on staff
- They will be trained elsewhere
- An outside consultant will perform the audits, at least for the first year
- There are not enough employees to perform internal audits (NOTE: These standards does not allow someone to audit their own work)
With this ISO 9001 + ISO 14001 + OHSAS 18001 Small Business Package your end product will be an Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management System that works for you and helps your company continually improve its processes.
- Package has been used by companies across the globe
- Has never failed an audit
- Auditors love the efficient and effective design
- Registrars recommend our product!
- The documented Integrated Management System (IMS) is organized for you. You won’t have to face a blank page or figure out what is required. IMS Manual, Procedures & Forms are fully written and ready for you to customize. They contain guidance so you know what to edit and examples are provided.
- No need to hire consultants to develop your system or to train your employees.
- Our training will teach you the requirements of the standard and how to implement them.
- Train your employees in house. You can choose to train them yourself like a pro with the PowerPoint training complete with trainer’s guide and detailed speaker’s notes. Or, let your employees self-train with convenient online training.
No worries! Have a question along the way? Ask the experts anytime throughout your project. Use the product that has been successfully used by thousands of companies around the world.
- All the documentation you need to document your IMS:
- All documents are in MS Word format for ease of editing and provide text to address each requirement of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your Integrated Management System
- Intuitive numbering system for easy Document Control
- We’ve numbered the sections of the IMS Manual to correspond with the sections of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards. Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the IMS Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in house with PowerPoint Training Presentation or Online Training.
- Gap Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Set up your internal audit program with our detailed Internal Audit Checklist. We include both a Microsoft Word version and an Excel version so you can use whichever format is best for you. You will receive BOTH formats for one price. Also includes the Internal Audit Procedure, Forms and PowerPoint – all the tools you need to set up your audit program.
- This is a downloadable product.
- Technical Support
- Complete IMS Documentation
- 50 Procedures & Work Instructions to cover every ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirement
- 80 Forms & Attachments
- 25 Page IMS Manual
- Includes Administrator function for online training to assign and track users for record keeping
- ISO 9001 Online Employee Training (10 Sessions)
- ISO 14001 Online Employee Training (10 Sessions)
- OHSAS 18001 Online Employee Training (10 Sessions)
- Intro to ISO 9001 PowerPoint Training Package
- Intro to ISO 14001 PowerPoint Training Package
- Intro to OHSAS 18001 PowerPoint Training Package
- ISO 9001 Gap Checklist
- ISO 14001 Gap Checklist with Initial Environmental Review
- OHSAS 18001 Gap Checklist with Initial Health & Safety Review
- ISO 9001 Internal Audit Checklist (Each includes a version in both Microsoft Word and Excel)
- ISO 14001 Internal Audit Checklist
- OHSAS 18001 Internal Audit Checklist
- ISO 14001 Risk Analysis Guide
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Employee Newsletters