What is PAS 99?
PAS 99:2006 has been produced to help your organization achieve benefits from integrating the common requirements of all your management system standards and specifications, and managing these requirements effectively.
PAS 99 can help your organization have:
Buy the Standard
- Improved business focus
- A more holistic approach to managing business risks
- Less conflict between systems
- Reduced duplication and bureaucracy
- More effective and efficient audits both internally and externally.
It is primarily intended for use by organizations who are implementing the requirements of two or more management system standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22000, ISO/IEC 20000 and OHSAS 18001.
- 1 Scope
- 2 Normative references
- 3 Terms and definitions
- 4 Common management system requirements
- 4.1 General requirements
- 4.2 Management system policy
- 4.3 Planning
- 4.4 Implementation and operation
- 4.5 Performance assessment
- 4.6 Improvement
- 4.7 Management review
- Annex A (informative) Guidance on the background and use of this specification
- Annex B (informative) Common requirements