The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your Integrated Management System (IMS) project. It outlines what areas of your current system need improvement to meet PAS 99:2006:
- You know where you are (Current Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety Management Systems).
- You want to comply with the requirements of PAS 99, the specification of common management system requirements as a framework for integration.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
As you begin your IMS project, the gap analysis checklist includes everything you’ll need to set the stage for the preliminary steps that will lead to a complete analysis of the requirements that are common to the quality, environmental and health & safety management systems in your organization.
The Gap Analysis will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of PAS 99
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
Only $39.00 ! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
When traveling to unknown areas, a map is a necessity. Likewise, a Gap Analysis will provide you with valuable information to help you plan your Implementation Project. Our Checklist will give you the information you need to bridge the Gap.
This Gap Analysis Checklist Toolkit includes:
- A detailed 12-page Gap Analysis Checklist covering every section the PAS 99 specification. Includes guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current common processes and their compliance to PAS 99 with space for notes.