What is PAS 99?
PAS 99 can help your organization have:
- Improved business focus
- A more holistic approach to managing business risks
- Less conflict between systems
- Reduced duplication and bureaucracy
- More effective and efficient audits both internally and externally.
It is primarily intended for use by organizations who are implementing the requirements of two or more management system standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22000, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO 45001.
Many of the new standards have adopted the new high-level structure
- 1: Scope
- 2: Normative references
- 3: Terms and definitions
- 4: Context of the Organization
- 5: Leadership
- 6: Planning
- 7: Support
- 8: Operation
- 9: Perfomance Evaluaiton
- 10: Improvement