If you are an organization who wants to have one comprehensive management system covering Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety (IMS), then you will be pleased to know that there are many common requirements which do not need to be repeated. Because they are very similar, the three management systems can be effectively combined and integrated.
The presentation covers the similarities and differences in:
- Management Systems
What is ISO 9001 / What is ISO 14001 /What is ISO 45001/ What is ISO 50001?
- Combining the management systems
Advantages / Disadvantages Benefits of ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 50001
- Comparing ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 50001
Clause 4 through Clause 10
- Integrating ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and ISO 50001:2018
Common requirements Supporting systems Next Steps Documented information Integrated QMS-EMS Implementation To follow up on your integration project, consider our documentation package for the QMS-EMS-OHS-EnMS. The documented information is fully integrated, related procedures and forms are included, and the Master Document List is completed and ready for your integrated management system (IMS).
The documentation will need to be developed and implemented. The first step is for the IMS Team Leader to become familiar with the content of the ppt. The following is included to assist with your integration project:
- IMS-ISO 9001-14001- 45001-50001 Integration-PPT – a 67-slide presentation,
- Timing chart – in PDF format,
- Timing chart – in Smart Draw format.